My dad is probably one of the coolest guys I know. Since it's Father's Day, I thought I would share why he's a pretty darn good Dad!
- He loves the Lord.
- He is the most generous and caring person I know.
- He has a strong work ethic.
- He taught me the value of strong morals and to never compromise.
- Although my dad was extremely strict with my brother and I, it truly molded us into the people we are today.
- He is the ultimate handyman-he can pretty much fix anything, anywhere!
- He always has a smile on his face.
- He likes to make everyone laugh.
- He is one of my biggest supporters.
- He is amazing with kids...not with animals-especially dogs ;)
- He would do anything for my brother and I and our spouses.
- He makes the best darn tri-tip and baby back ribs hands down! ;)
- He has amazing skills and knowledge about sailing! Trust me you want him to be your Captain ;)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! I LOVE YOU :-)
*Disclaimer-not all pictures from this post were taken with my 50D camera-but I'm sure you can tell by the quality :)