6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day



My dad is probably one of the coolest guys I know. Since it's Father's Day, I thought I would share why he's a pretty darn good Dad!




  • He loves the Lord.
  • He is the most generous and caring person I know.
  • He has a strong work ethic.
  • He taught me the value of strong morals and to never compromise.
  • Although my dad was extremely strict with my brother and I, it truly molded us into the people we are today.
  • He is the ultimate handyman-he can pretty much fix anything, anywhere!
  • He always has a smile on his face.
  • He likes to make everyone laugh.
  • He is one of my biggest supporters.
  • He is amazing with kids...not with animals-especially dogs ;)

  • He would do anything for my brother and I and our spouses.


  • He makes the best darn tri-tip and baby back ribs hands down! ;)


  • He has amazing skills and knowledge about sailing! Trust me you want him to be your Captain ;)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! I LOVE YOU :-)

*Disclaimer-not all pictures from this post were taken with my 50D camera-but I'm sure you can tell by the quality :)

1 comment:

faithsalutes said...

He is the most amazing Father in Law...I love him to pieces.