7.16.2009

Sisters..Best Friends


Today I had lunch with a bunch of my former co-workers, including my sister-in-law.  All of these people are amazing friends whom I have fostered a deep love and friendship with.  

While at lunch, I didn't really get a chance to talk much with my sister-in-law, Kristy, and it made me a bit sad.  Let me explain myself, the reason it made me sad, was because for 2 1/2 years we have worked together, quite closely in the same office.  Since I quit my job to pursue other goals in my life, we don't get to spend nearly as much time together.  

You see, Kristy and I have known each other since she was 11 years old.  Before I even married her older brother, Roland, we considered ourselves sisters.  We've pretty much been inseparable since we met and share A LOT together.  I was the first to know about her first pregnancy and the second, she allowed me to be present to watch my nephew's birth, I was her matron-of-honor, she was in my wedding, the list goes on and on.  Kristy and I have and always will rely heavily upon each other to play an integral part in each others lives. 

Her and I have big plans for the future, more than just being wives and moms (eventually for me, a mother that is).  Down the road, hopefully soon, we are going to start our own business full of amazing stuff.  Today was sort of a wake up call for me, that I/we need to focus on one of the goals we set with each other.  More so it is for me to do some legwork to get our idea rolling and running.  

My amazing sister and friend, I love you so much and miss you to pieces!  I know one day soon we will be back at work together, creating sensational things for our business.  Just wanted you to know you weighed heavy on my heart, in a good way, and I haven't forgotten about our big plans :)


Love you sis!

No comments: