5.18.2012

O'Connor Family

Where do I start with this family?  Besides the obvious fact that I love them! 

First off, Bernie is my husband's longest friend, through church, was in our wedding, is an awesome water polo player, Olympian and USC Hall of Famer!  Did I get it all?  I hope so! ;)  She is one amazing lady and her husband Mike isn't too shabby himself!  He reminds me a lot of my husband-goofy and fun to be around. 

These two have been together forever and after what seemed like a long time in the making, they finally tied the knot last year.  Needless to say they wasted no time in making a family!  In January they welcomed their handsome little man, James Patrick O'Connor.  He's a cutie pie and his gorgeous blue eyes are just dreamy. 

Here are a few of my favorites from our time together.







No comments: