10.24.2009

A Family Affair~Hollebeke Wedding

Last Sunday, my mom was married to her sweetheart in Las Vegas.  It was a fantastic weekend full of fun, lots of laughter, and good times.  My mom, Anne & her new husband Paul, had friends and family come near and far to be apart of their special occasion.  The wedding was amazing and the newlyweds had a permanent smile on their faces the entire day, which could only mean one thing...they are completely & madly in love, and happy to finally be married!








love the cake topper~scuba divers...b/c they are!






before the "I do's"

















my brother & mom walking down the aisle...mom is already crying...per usual ;)








Mr & Mrs. Hollebeke





first dance





a little fun w/ mom...my brother & I can never take a serious, good picture w/ our mom! =)





this picture doesn't do my brother & I any justice, but it proves my point 
that we like to rile our mom up by not taking good pictures with her.  its been that way since childhood, no sense in stopping now ;) love you mom!





my sister-in-law, Faith & I having some fun





The fam: Roland, me, Faith, Ryan





dance floor action...get down










1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations to all! The photos look great as do the "kids" in the family!