10.13.2009

The Bitler Family

My good friends, Don & Chris Bitler are beyond amazing and inspirational. Not just because they are absolutely in love with each other and their kids, or because they are people who are truly grateful for everything they have.  The real reason they amaze and inspire me and the rest of our friends is because they are proud and loving parents to 4 children, all within 4 years and a few months.  Yes, to me that is beyond words...because lets be honest it takes a great mom...and dad, to have patience, energy, and well lets be honest more patience!


Their children, Emma, Jackson, Noah, and Max are beyond adorable and pretty much inseparable...which is a blessing. You can tell they really rely on each other not just as siblings, but also as friends.  Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen any of their kids fight.  However, I was told prior to our photo session, a fight had ensued in their house between Superman and Spiderman because Spiderman wanted to wear Superman's cape.   :)  Oh to be a kid again!


Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day...more to come!














Thank you Don & Chris for a fun day & delicious dinner! =) xoxo

No comments: