I'm by no means a resolution kind of gal, however ask me my goals, aspirations, and dreams and I have a list a mile long! Here are my top 10 goals for 2011 in no particular order...
1. Read my bible daily and not just read it, but learn & understand it so that I may grow more deeply with the Lord.
2. Save money, save money & along with this continue working on paying down our debts.
3. Grow my photography business! I want to be able to book more family & couple sessions and offer more options to my clients in terms of packages.
4. Spend more quality time with my husband. Now that we have our baby girl, it has been so hard to set aside time for ourselves. I want to get better at making sure we still hang out and enjoy each other by going out on dates again!
5. Learn to sew...my mom is probably gasping as she reads this! Yes, I said it. I want to attempt to make clothes for my daughter and possibly make some curtains for our bedroom.
6. Lose weight. I know this may be a bit cliche, however I did just have a baby 4 months ago. I have lost 98% of the baby weight, however I'd like to at least lose another 25 pounds.
7. Be more physically active. My friend and I walk about 3 to 4 times a week, however I need to tone up as well, so I'd like to start running (gasp...yes for those of you that know me I hate running, so this is out of the norm for me) with the baby twice a week.
8. Be more diligent of teaching my baby sign language. This is a must because for those of you that don't know, my parents-in-law are deaf so its super important that she be able to communicate with them!
9. Set aside time for myself. I need to have at least one day for just a few hours to myself to do whatever it is I need to do for my sanity, whether its run errands without the baby or just curl up on the couch and read a book.
10. Start working with my sister-in-law, Kristin to get the wheels rolling on our business adventure. We've been talking about this for the past couple years now and well its time to start putting things in motion! More to come on that later...
and just because this post would be blah without a picture...one of my favs I took of my baby girl!