1.01.2011

New Year, New Beginnings

As I look back on the year 2010, it was one heck of a roller coaster.  The highlight of the year was when my husband and I found out I was pregnant last January and then giving birth to our daughter September 10, 2010.  The day I first met my daughter, Atalia, was by far the most emotional day ever.  Its such an amazing experience and I thank God for allowing me to birth a beautiful, healthy child. 

It blows my mind that in just 9 more days, our daughter will be 4 months old...seriously where has the time gone?  My little 6 pound baby girl is now weighing in at 14 pounds and has changed so much!  She amazes my husband and I each day with everything she is capable of.  We have been so deeply blessed to have a baby that is healthy, happy, active, smart, and most of all sleeps through the night! =)  It is definitely bittersweet to see how quickly she is growing and maturing, but all those changes always brighten our days and just make us realize our lucky we are to be parents to our baby girl!

This is going to be a new year filled with new beginnings and firsts and I can't wait to see what's in store for our little family!

Below are some photos from when Atalia was just 2 days old, taken by my sister-in-law Ashley.  The newer ones were taken by myself during the holidays.  Enjoy =)




No comments: